At Apple Optometry, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrists can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
We invite you to visit our practice to experience the expertise and service you deserve.
- Lasik Consultations
- Baby Eye examination beginning at 6 months of age
- Children’s Eye Examinations
- Healthy Eye Check-ups
- Emergency Red Eye Examinations
- Contact Lens Fittings
- Bifocal Contact Fittings
- Eye Glass Examinations
- We offer a wide selection of Eye Glasses and Sunglasses
- Halloween Contacts
- In-office Finishing
- Scleral Contact Lens Fitting
Watch a video about 1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE® Brand Contact Lens Design
We are proud to offer OCT – Cirrus Ocular Coherence Tomography and Fundus Photography
The Zeiss Cirrus OCT is most useful for diagnosing numerous, asymptomatic eye conditions that include:
- Diabetic eye disease (diabetic retinopathy)
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Macular edema
- Central serious retinopathy
- Plaquenil Retinopathy
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Dr. Aivazian and Dr. Khalid can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Vision Therapy
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
The Care Credit card is available to help people pay for health care expenses, often with an introductory period that is interest-free. We accept Care Credit for all of our services. To learn more or apply for the card, visit Care Credit here.